13 September 2013

Katee Sackhoff on Marvel Rumors

Katee Sackhoff was asked at the Toronto International Film Festival about the buzz around her and the
possible Ms. Marvel role,


She was asked if she had spoken with Marvel and this is her reply.

"I absolutely have not spoken to Marvel. It doesn’t mean that my team hasn’t spoken to Marvel. I personally have not spoken to Marvel and have no plans to do a movie in the immediate future, because number one I’m tied up with Somnia which is a fantastic place to be. It’s exactly where I wanted to be"


It turned out the fans were hoping you’d be Ms. Marvel. Was that flattering at least?

"Yeah, I’m sure if we dug deep enough there is a sect of fans that don’t want me for Ms. Marvel so let’s just leave it at they want me for Ms. Marvel and that’d be fantastic. I would love to do the role. Of course I would love to do the role. I think that it’s in my wheelhouse and I would enjoy it. I’d be stupid to turn down a Marvel movie but as far as I know, Ms. Marvel"

What does this mean? she hasn't denied that Marvel have been in contact with her team but has made it clear she will not be in anything any time soon.

We know Marvel have films planned up to 2022 so there could still be a Ms. Marvel solo film in the works, with Guardians of the Galaxy and Marvel bringing more of the cosmos to the main screens its definitely a possibility.

What are your thoughts on this?

Leave your thoughts below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment