10 October 2013

Asgard too far for Dallas

I'm not one for character changes in film's but sometimes it can work, I mean look at Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk. But what will the next Marvel character change hold, Josh Dallas a.k.a Fandral in Thor has shared his disappointment at missing out on the role in the sequel. The actor says he was set to reprise his role but was unable to return because of his schedule on ABC series 'Once Upon a Time' and has been replaced by Zachary Levi.

"Of course there was disappointment there," Dallas admits. "It was a movie I loved doing, and I was super-excited about going into the sequel. It was always the plan, to do the second one. But unfortunately flying from the 'Once Upon a Time' set in Vancouver to London where the second one was shot would have just made my head explode. So unfortunately I had to bow out of that role, but Zachary Levi is going to be brilliant and I can't wait to see the second one. I will be the first in line to see it."

So what do we think? Can Zachary Levi do as good a job as Josh Dallas? Did Dallas do a good job in the first place? What ever you think, we'd love to hear it. Please comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Nope, nooooo! he did a shit job, I can do better :-)

    ReplyDelete